Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Missing yet another Tonner convention close by......

I don't think I'll ever get to a convention, LOL!!! I live in Chicago, 35 minutes from Lombard. But due to the economy, and being unemployed for so long, I had to pass on the Gene convention (GASP!!!) AND the Tonner convention!!!!

I really would like to go to meet everyone I've talked to on the boards, and maybe buy a few things. But mostly to socialize. Maybe next one (Tonner, not Gene).

Here's hoping we see some new and great dolls. I wonder who the next Hollywood Diva will be? Marlene? Greta? Jean? I hope we find out!!!

Anyway, I'm in for the virtual raffle. LOVED the last doll I won (Joan Crawford Starlet). Just in case, my email addy is:

stevencasey@hotmail.com


And to everyone going- HAVE FUN FOR ME, TOO!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment